Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-635 Topic 16 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-635 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 16
[All 300-635 Questions]

Which two initial actions should be taken when exploring automation capabilities for ACI? (Choose Two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marica
3 days ago
Haha, German, you crack me up! But seriously, C and E are the way to go. Who needs open-source packages when you've got NETCONF, right?
upvoted 0 times
German
7 days ago
Wow, C and E? Seriously? That's like using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut. B and D are where it's at, my friend!
upvoted 0 times
Wilford
9 days ago
A and C, no doubt. Writing custom scripts and using the API Inspector are the way to go for maximum control and flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
20 hours ago
A and C are definitely the best options. Custom scripts and API Inspector give us the most control.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
29 days ago
B and C are the way to go. Using an existing package or SDK is a great starting point, and testing API calls is crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Rosio
19 days ago
B and C are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
1 months ago
I would go with B and E. Looking for open-source packages and exploring NETCONF capabilities seem more practical to me.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
1 months ago
I agree with Kristel. Writing scripts and testing API calls make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Clarence
1 months ago
C and E for sure! The API Inspector and NETCONF capabilities are essential for exploring ACI automation.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
19 days ago
Agreed, those are the first steps to take when exploring automation for ACI.
upvoted 0 times
Elmer
20 days ago
C and E are definitely the way to go. The API Inspector and NETCONF capabilities are key for ACI automation.
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
2 months ago
I think A and C are the best initial actions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel