Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-620 Topic 4 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-620 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 4
[All 300-620 Questions]

How is broadcast forwarded in Cisco ACI Multi-Pod after ARP flooding is enabled?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Talia
7 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I bet the correct answer is to turn off your computer and go outside. Fresh air helps with these brain-teasers!
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
19 days ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going with option B. Within a pod, the ingress leaf switch floods the broadcast frame on all fabric ports.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
20 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Maybe option D is the way to go? All spines forwarding broadcast frames to IPN routers seems plausible.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
2 days ago
User 2: I agree, that seems like the most logical way for broadcast to be forwarded in Cisco ACI Multi-Pod.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
12 days ago
User 1: I think option D is correct. All spines forwarding broadcast frames to IPN routers makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
27 days ago
Option A sounds good to me. Ingress replication is used on the spines to forward broadcast frames in the IPN infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
In
9 days ago
User 2: That's correct. Ingress replication is an efficient way to handle broadcast forwarding in Cisco ACI Multi-Pod.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
11 days ago
User 1: Option A sounds good to me. Ingress replication is used on the spines to forward broadcast frames in the IPN infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Aaron
28 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) For the specific bridge domain, all spines forward the broadcast frames to IPN routers makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
29 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C) Broadcast frames are forwarded inside the pod and across the IPN using the multicast address that is associated to the bridge domain.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Ingress replication is used on the spines to forward broadcast frames in the IPN infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Jesse
1 months ago
I think option C is the correct answer. Broadcast frames are forwarded inside the pod and across the IPN using the multicast address associated with the bridge domain.
upvoted 0 times
Ivan
22 days ago
C) Broadcast frames are forwarded inside the pod and across the IPN using the multicast address that is associated to the bridge domain.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
1 months ago
A) Ingress replication is used on the spines to forward broadcast frames in the IPN infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel