Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-615 Topic 11 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-615 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 11
[All 300-615 Questions]

An engineer upgrades Cisco UCS firmware from release 3. 1(2) to release 3. 1(3) using Autolnstall. Both fabric interconnects go ofline during the software upgrade installation and issue multiple F SM retries in the DeployPollActivate stage. Which set of actions resolves the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mari
18 days ago
Upgrade issues, huh? Reminds me of that time I tried to upgrade my home router and ended up bricking the whole thing. At least this is a bit more complex than that!
upvoted 0 times
Keshia
19 days ago
Okay, let's think this through... Fabric interconnects offline, eh? Sounds like a job for the Cisco Ninja! Time to bust out the secret troubleshooting techniques.
upvoted 0 times
Brynn
20 days ago
I think option D could work. Clearing the startup version and upgrading with the Force attribute might be the solution to the problem.
upvoted 0 times
India
20 days ago
Hmm, multiple FSM retries in the DeployPollActivate stage, eh? That's not a good sign. I bet the IT guy who wrote this question had a field day coming up with this one!
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
22 days ago
I'm not sure which option to choose. Maybe we should acknowledge the error and reboot the primary fabric interconnect as mentioned in option C.
upvoted 0 times
Virgilio
23 days ago
Alright, let's see here... Autolnstall issues, huh? Gotta love those Cisco UCS upgrades, am I right? I'm thinking option B might be the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Halina
4 days ago
Looks like option B is the way to go to fix those F SM retries during the firmware upgrade.
upvoted 0 times
Chu
5 days ago
Definitely, taking those steps could help resolve the Autolnstall issues during the firmware upgrade.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
7 days ago
Yeah, that seems like a solid approach. Committing the pending reboot activity is important too.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
9 days ago
Option B sounds like a good plan. Monitoring the management interface and backing up the configuration could help.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
10 days ago
Definitely, committing the pending fabric interconnect reboot activity is important to resolve the Autolnstall issue.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
11 days ago
I agree, enabling the management interface monitoring policy and initiating a configuration backup sounds like a solid plan.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlee
16 days ago
Yeah, Cisco UCS upgrades can be tricky. Option B does seem like a good choice.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
25 days ago
I disagree, I believe option B is the way to go. Enabling management interface monitoring and initiating a configuration backup seems more logical.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
1 months ago
Oh man, this question is a doozy! Looks like we've got some serious issues with the fabric interconnects going offline during the upgrade. Time to get our troubleshooting hats on!
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
2 days ago
C) Acknowledge the error and reboot the primary fabric interconnect. Clear the default firmware version and upload a new one. Restart the upgrade process manually.
upvoted 0 times
Merrilee
3 days ago
B) Enable the management interface monitoring policy on the fabric interconnects. Initiate a configuration backup on both fabric interconnects. Commit the pending fabric interconnect reboot activity.
upvoted 0 times
Martha
16 days ago
A) Fix the rights to 666 with the debug plugin on the primary fabric interconnect Save the current configuration on the running fabric interconnect. Continue the upgrade on both fabric interconnects.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
17 days ago
C) Acknowledge the error and reboot the primary fabric interconnect. Clear the default firmware version and upload a new one. Restart the upgrade process manually.
upvoted 0 times
Na
20 days ago
B) Enable the management interface monitoring policy on the fabric interconnects. Initiate a configuration backup on both fabric interconnects. Commit the pending fabric interconnect reboot activity.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
25 days ago
A) Fix the rights to 666 with the debug plugin on the primary fabric interconnect Save the current configuration on the running fabric interconnect. Continue the upgrade on both fabric interconnects.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
2 months ago
I think option A is the best choice because fixing the rights and saving the current configuration could help resolve the issue.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel