Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-610 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-610 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All 300-610 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit A company plans to implement high availability between the iSCSI host and the Fibre Channel target. Which solution must the company implement to recover from a failure of a host NIC. MDS IP storage port or Fibre Channel target port?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Raul
19 days ago
I'm not sure, but option C) Map the Fibre Channel target ports to one IP storage port sounds like a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Annalee
25 days ago
Ha! I bet the answer is option C. Mapping the Fibre Channel target ports to one IP storage port sounds like a real brainteaser. I'm feeling lucky!
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
22 hours ago
User 3: I'm with Ronald on this one. Option A sounds like a solid choice for high availability.
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
14 days ago
User 2: I disagree, I believe option D is the way to go. Configuring FCoE between the host NICs and MDS ports sounds more reliable.
upvoted 0 times
Keva
18 days ago
User 1: I think the answer is option A. Implementing HSRP for the MDS IP storage ports seems like the best solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
27 days ago
I disagree, I believe option D) Configure FCoE between the host NICs and MDS ports is the better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Teresita
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Wouldn't configuring FCoE between the host NICs and MDS ports be a more robust solution? Just a thought.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
6 days ago
User 2: Maybe, but setting up IP storage ports to export the two Fibre Channel target ports could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
19 days ago
User 1: I think configuring FCoE between the host NICs and MDS ports would be a good solution.
upvoted 0 times
Vanesa
1 months ago
Option B seems like the way to go. Exporting the Fibre Channel target ports as IP storage ports is a classic high availability solution.
upvoted 0 times
Jules
17 days ago
User 2: Agreed, exporting the Fibre Channel target ports as IP storage ports is a solid solution.
upvoted 0 times
Mireya
23 days ago
User 1: I think option B is the best choice for high availability.
upvoted 0 times
Brigette
2 months ago
I think we should go with option A) Implement HSRPofi thf MDS IP storage ports.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel