Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-440 Topic 2 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-440 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 2
[All 300-440 Questions]

Refer to the exhibits.

Refer to the exhibits. An engineer must redistribute OSPF internal routes into BGP to connect an on-premises network to a cloud provider. Which two commands should the engineer run on router R2? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

To redistribute OSPF internal routes into BGP for connecting an on-premises network to a cloud provider, the engineer should run the commands ''router bgp 100'' and ''redistribute ospf 1'' on router R2. The command ''router bgp 100'' is used to create a BGP routing process with AS number 100. The command ''redistribute ospf 1'' is used to redistribute OSPF routes from process ID 1 into BGP.Reference: = I need to access the specific content of Designing and Implementing Cloud Connectivity (ENCC) v1.0 from Cisco's official resources to provide exact references. However, I don't have direct access to external databases or resources, including the Cisco ENCC course materials. I recommend referring to the ENCC course materials for the most accurate and detailed information. Please note that this answer is based on general networking principles and may not reflect the specific content of the ENCC course. Always refer to the official course materials for the most accurate information.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sunshine
28 days ago
Ha! I bet the engineer is using a Cisco router. These OSPF and BGP commands are like a secret language only Cisco geeks can understand. I'm just gonna guess and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Michal
29 days ago
I dunno, I'm a little confused. Shouldn't we be using the 'network' command instead of 'redistribute'? This seems a bit too straightforward, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
30 days ago
C'mon, this is too easy. The answer is clearly B) redistribute bgp 100. I mean, why else would they mention BGP in the question?
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
1 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is D) redistribute ospf 1. We need to redistribute the OSPF internal routes into BGP, so that seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
13 days ago
I think we also need to use option A) router bgp 100 to configure BGP on router R2.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
20 days ago
I agree, option D) redistribute ospf 1 is one of the commands needed to redistribute OSPF internal routes into BGP.
upvoted 0 times
Misty
1 months ago
That makes sense, Marisha. 'redistribute ospf 1' would help connect the on-premises network to the cloud provider.
upvoted 0 times
Marisha
1 months ago
I believe 'redistribute ospf 1' should also be run on R2.
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
2 months ago
I agree with Misty. 'router bgp 100' seems like the right command.
upvoted 0 times
Misty
2 months ago
I think the engineer should run 'router bgp 100' on R2.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel