Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-425 Topic 3 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-425 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 3
[All 300-425 Questions]

A company is upgrading the wireless infrastructure and is in a state of transition. Some parts of the company's building still run on the legacy WLC. The new WLC is not located at the same site as the legacy WLC. The company requires seamless client inter-controller roaming between the new WLC and the legacy WLC, with no disruptions. Both WLCs are separated by firewalls. Which troubleshooting command validates that the mobility control packets between the WLCs can be sent and received?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shaquana
2 days ago
I bet the IT guy who wrote this question is a real 'WLC Whisperer'. Knows all the mobility magic tricks!
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
3 days ago
Option C, 'debug mobility cong enable', sounds like it could be useful as well. Wouldn't want any congestion issues messing up the roaming process.
upvoted 0 times
Charlie
15 days ago
I'm gonna go with option D. Gotta keep that mobility control flow smooth, you know? Wouldn't want any unexpected turbulence for the clients.
upvoted 0 times
Darnell
18 days ago
That makes sense, I'll reconsider my answer. Thanks for the input.
upvoted 0 times
Barb
19 days ago
I see your point, but I still think A) is the best choice because it specifically mentions mobility control packets.
upvoted 0 times
German
20 days ago
Option B, 'debug mobility handoff enable', seems like a good choice too. It would help troubleshoot the roaming process between the WLCs.
upvoted 0 times
Clement
20 hours ago
A: I think option A, 'mapping mobility_peer IP address', is the right command to validate the mobility control packets.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
20 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be C) debug mobility cong enable.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
24 days ago
I think the correct answer is option D. Mapping the mobility peer management IP address is crucial for validating the mobility control packets between the WLCs.
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
4 days ago
Yes, mapping the mobility peer management IP address is important for seamless roaming.
upvoted 0 times
Tasia
15 days ago
I think the correct answer is option D.
upvoted 0 times
Darnell
29 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) mapping mobility_peer_management IP address.
upvoted 0 times
Barb
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) mapping mobility_peer IP address.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel