Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 200-901 Topic 5 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 200-901 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 5
[All 200-901 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

An administrator attempts to perform a GET operation by using the Cisco IOS XE RESTCONF API to return the hostname of a device. The sequence diagram in the exhibit illustrates the HTTP messages observed. Which change to the API request resolves the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Malcolm
14 days ago
Is it just me, or does this question make you feel like you're learning a secret API language? Option D is my pick, but I'm still hoping for a translator app for RESTCONF.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
23 hours ago
I agree, Option D seems like the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
2 days ago
Option D is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
19 days ago
Whoa, this RESTCONF stuff is getting pretty complicated! I bet the answer is D, though. Gotta keep those headers in check, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
21 days ago
I'm not too familiar with RESTCONF, but I'd guess that the server is expecting a specific content type in the request. Option D seems like the logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
7 days ago
User 3: That makes sense, let's go with option D then.
upvoted 0 times
Nakisha
12 days ago
User 2: Option D suggests adding the 'Content-Type: application/yang-data+json' header.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
13 days ago
User 1: I think the issue might be with the content type in the request.
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
27 days ago
But wouldn't changing the request method from GET to POST also resolve the issue?
upvoted 0 times
Benton
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) Add the -H 'Content-Type: application/yang-data+json' header.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
1 months ago
Hmm, the problem is probably that the API is expecting a JSON payload, but the request doesn't have the right content type. Option D looks like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Anisha
1 months ago
The issue seems to be with the headers. I think the correct option is D, adding the 'Content-Type: application/yang-data+json' header.
upvoted 0 times
Leeann
20 days ago
User 2: Yeah, that makes sense. The headers must be causing the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
26 days ago
User 1: I think the correct option is D, adding the 'Content-Type: application/yang-data+json' header.
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Remove the -H 'Accept: application/yang-data+json' header.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel