Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-836 Topic 3 Question 24 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-836 exam
Question #: 24
Topic #: 3
[All 156-836 Questions]

What cannot be a reason for "Failed to get remote orchestrator interfaces" error message, when clicking on "Orchestrator" in WebUI

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

One of the possible reasons for the ''Failed to get remote orchestrator interfaces'' error message, when clicking on ''Orchestrator'' in WebUI, is that the remote orchestrator has no empty interfaces that can be assigned to a security group. This can happen if all the interfaces on the remote orchestrator are already part of configured security groups, or if the remote orchestrator has no physical interfaces at all. In this case, the WebUI cannot display the unassigned interfaces of the remote orchestrator, and shows the error message.

Reference

* Not able to see unassigned interfaces on checkpoint Orchestrator

* Maestro 140 not detecting Interfaces

* Maestro Expert (CCME) Course - Check Point Software, page

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cassie
4 days ago
Nah, I'm pretty sure it's D. No sync between orchestrators is the only one that makes sense as a reason for that error.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
12 days ago
Hmm, I think the correct answer is C. Having only one orchestrator but with the Orchestrator amount set to 2 or no sync between orchestrators would definitely cause that error message.
upvoted 0 times
Marylyn
7 days ago
I agree, having only one orchestrator but with the Orchestrator amount set to 2 would cause that error.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
17 days ago
That's a good point, it could also be option D, if there is no synchronization between orchestrators.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlee
20 days ago
I disagree, I believe the issue might be option C, having 2 Orchestrator amount configured for only one orchestrator.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
21 days ago
I think the reason could be option B, having 2 orchestrators in a single orchestrator environment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel