Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-835 Topic 8 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-835 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 8
[All 156-835 Questions]

What cannot be a reason for DETACHED status of Appliance when running asg monitor command?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Evangelina
2 months ago
Wait, DETACHED status? I thought we were talking about attaching appliances, not detaching them. Maybe they just need a good ol' fashioned duct tape solution!
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
2 months ago
D seems plausible. Issues with the downlink cable could definitely lead to DETACHED status. Gotta keep those cables in tip-top shape!
upvoted 0 times
Jose
1 months ago
Yes, keeping the cables in good condition is important to avoid any issues.
upvoted 0 times
Alise
1 months ago
I agree, D does seem like a possible reason for DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
2 months ago
B sounds like the most likely culprit. If the appliance is disconnected from the security group, that could cause the DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
1 months ago
Appliance reboots could also lead to the DETACHED status, so that's something to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
1 months ago
It's possible that the issue with the Downlink cable could also be a reason for the DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Salome
2 months ago
I agree, being disconnected from the security group could definitely cause the DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Eric
2 months ago
Maybe there's an issue with the downlink cable, option D.
upvoted 0 times
Alida
2 months ago
It could also be caused by a reboot of the appliance, option A.
upvoted 0 times
Margret
2 months ago
I agree, B does seem like a possible reason for the DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
2 months ago
I agree with Vincent. The version of the Appliance software shouldn't affect its status.
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
3 months ago
Definitely not A. Reboots shouldn't cause DETACHED status, right?
upvoted 0 times
Vincent
3 months ago
I think C) Appliance installed with R80.20 cannot be a reason for DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
James
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's not C. R80.20 is a version, not a reason for DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
2 months ago
Maybe D is the reason. If there's an issue with the Downlink cable, it could cause the DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
2 months ago
I think it could be B. If the Appliance is disconnected from the Security Group, it could show as DETACHED.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
2 months ago
Maybe it's B. If the Appliance is a member of Security Group but currently disconnected, that could be the reason.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
2 months ago
I think it could be D. If there's an issue with the Downlink cable, it could cause DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Karina
2 months ago
Maybe D is the reason. If there's an issue with the Downlink cable, it could cause the DETACHED status.
upvoted 0 times
Karina
2 months ago
I think it could be B. If the Appliance is disconnected from the Security Group, it could show as DETACHED.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel