Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-835 Topic 6 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-835 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 6
[All 156-835 Questions]

In case of Correction, where is information about Owner stored?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mariko
3 days ago
I think it's actually stored in Connection table of Target Appliances, because that's where the data is being corrected.
upvoted 0 times
Verlene
7 days ago
I disagree, I believe the information about Owner is stored in Correction table of Target Appliance.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
12 days ago
D, for sure. The Connection table of the Target Appliance is where I'd expect to find the Owner details.
upvoted 0 times
Lawanda
1 days ago
I agree, the Owner information should be stored in the Connection table of the Target Appliance.
upvoted 0 times
Erinn
18 days ago
I think the information about Owner is stored in Correction tables of all Appliances participating in Correction Layer flow.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
22 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Maybe it's C? The Correction table of the Target Appliance seems like the obvious place to store this info.
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
25 days ago
I think the answer is B. The information about the Owner is stored in the Correction tables of all Appliances participating in the Correction Layer flow.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
11 days ago
I think the answer is B. The information about the Owner is stored in the Correction tables of all Appliances participating in the Correction Layer flow.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel