Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-835 Topic 10 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-835 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 10
[All 156-835 Questions]

What is the difference between Dual-Site and Multi-Room?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tarra
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is C) Multi-Room is Active / Standby and Dual-Site is Active / Active, because that's how they are typically implemented.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
1 months ago
But isn't Multi-Room Active / Standby and Dual-Site is Active / Active?
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe Multi-Room is a kind of Dual-Site deployment within the same building.
upvoted 0 times
Asha
1 months ago
Is there an option E for 'All of the above'? Just kidding, I think I'll go with B. Dual-Site is the broader term, and Multi-Room is a specific case of that.
upvoted 0 times
Barrie
11 days ago
User 3: Dual-Site is the broader term, and Multi-Room is a specific case of that.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
12 days ago
User 2: Just kidding, I think I'll go with B.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
18 days ago
User 2: Dual-Site is the broader term, and Multi-Room is a specific case of that.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
23 days ago
User 1: Is there an option E for 'All of the above'? Just kidding, I think I'll go with B.
upvoted 0 times
Ollie
26 days ago
User 1: Is there an option E for 'All of the above'?
upvoted 0 times
Beula
2 months ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm torn between A and C. Gonna go with C since it has a nice ring to it - 'active/standby' and 'active/active'.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
2 months ago
Haha, option D is just trolling us. Of course Dual-Site and Multi-Room are not the same thing! I'm choosing option A.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
30 days ago
Yeah, option A seems like the correct choice. Multi-Room is different from Dual-Site.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
1 months ago
I agree, option D is definitely trolling us. I think option A makes more sense.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
2 months ago
I think the difference is that Multi-Room is a Single-Site deployment where all Appliances are connected to both orchestrators.
upvoted 0 times
Germaine
2 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going with option B. Multi-Room is just a special case of Dual-Site, but within the same building.
upvoted 0 times
Destiny
1 months ago
I believe Multi-Room is a Single-Site deployment where all Appliances are connected to both orchestrators
upvoted 0 times
Dawne
2 months ago
I think Multi-Room is Active / Standby and Dual-Site is Active / Active
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
2 months ago
I think option C is the correct answer. Multi-Room is active/standby while Dual-Site is active/active. Easy to remember with the 'active' keywords.
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
1 months ago
I think I understand the difference now, thanks for clarifying!
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
2 months ago
That makes sense, it's easier to remember with the 'active' keywords.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
2 months ago
I agree, option C is the correct answer. Multi-Room is active/standby while Dual-Site is active/active.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel