Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-586 Topic 4 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-586 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 4
[All 156-586 Questions]

How can you start debug of the Unified Policy with all possible flags turned on?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Renato
4 hours ago
A) fw ctl debug -m UP all - This is the way to do it. Gotta turn on all the flags to find those pesky bugs. It's like turning your car's headlights up to 11!
upvoted 0 times
Angella
5 days ago
B) fw ctl debug -m UP - Simple and to the point. No need to overthink it, just give me the unified policy debug and I'll be good to go.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
8 days ago
D) fw ctl debuq -m UnifiedPolicv all - Wait, what? 'debuq'? And 'UnifiedPolicv'? I think someone needs to spell-check this question.
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
18 days ago
C) fw ctl debug -m fw + UP - I think this is the way to go. Combining the firewall debug and unified policy flags for the ultimate debugging experience!
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
3 hours ago
B) fw ctl debug -m UP
upvoted 0 times
Junita
7 days ago
A) fw ctl debug -m UP all
upvoted 0 times
Launa
21 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) fw ctl debug -m fw + UP could also be a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
23 days ago
I agree with Rolland, turning on all possible flags is important for thorough debugging.
upvoted 0 times
Idella
25 days ago
A) fw ctl debug -m UP all - This looks like the correct answer to me. Gotta turn on all the flags for maximum debugging power!
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
5 days ago
B) fw ctl debug -m UP - I think just turning on the UP flag should be enough for debugging.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
7 days ago
A) fw ctl debug -m UP all - This looks like the correct answer to me. Gotta turn on all the flags for maximum debugging power!
upvoted 0 times
Rolland
25 days ago
I think the answer is A) fw ctl debug -m UP all.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel