Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-560 Topic 4 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-560 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 4
[All 156-560 Questions]

How does micro-segmentation create boundaries and provide network segmentation for CloudGuard?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Terry
5 days ago
I'm going with D. Anything that helps me keep those pesky unauthorized traffic flows at bay is a winner in my book.
upvoted 0 times
Major
10 days ago
Haha, option B is a real head-scratcher. 'Micro-segmentation does not create boundaries?' What kind of cloud security is that?
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
11 days ago
I agree, D is the way to go. Placing inspection points between applications and services is key for securing the cloud environment.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
23 days ago
I think it places inspection points between different applications and hosts.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
23 days ago
Option D seems to be the correct answer. Micro-segmentation allows for granular control and inspection of traffic between different components within the same network segment.
upvoted 0 times
Dona
7 days ago
D) It places inspection points between different applications, services, and single hosts within the same network segment.
upvoted 0 times
Lamonica
8 days ago
C) It applies a Security Gateway that enforces firewall policies to accept legitimate network traffic flows and deny unauthorized traffic
upvoted 0 times
Ona
9 days ago
A) It creates borders within the cloud's perimeter to protect the major inbound and outbound traffic intersections.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
15 days ago
C) It applies a Security Gateway that enforces firewall policies to accept legitimate network traffic flows and deny unauthorized traffic
upvoted 0 times
Eden
16 days ago
A) It creates borders within the cloud's perimeter to protect the major inbound and outbound traffic intersections.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
1 months ago
I believe it applies a Security Gateway to enforce firewall policies.
upvoted 0 times
Cherri
1 months ago
I agree with Lonny, it helps in network segmentation for CloudGuard.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
1 months ago
I think micro-segmentation creates boundaries to protect traffic intersections.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel