Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-560 Topic 2 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-560 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 2
[All 156-560 Questions]

Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) operates as which type of service based platform?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Juan
4 hours ago
SaaS, no doubt. The only thing I'm cloudy on is whether they offer a free trial. I need to know if it comes with a complimentary crystal ball.
upvoted 0 times
Horace
11 days ago
IaaS, for sure! I mean, who needs a fancy SaaS or PaaS when you can just rent the whole cloud infrastructure and do it yourself?
upvoted 0 times
Reid
14 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be D) IaaS because of the infrastructure aspect.
upvoted 0 times
Yan
21 days ago
Hmm, I think it's a PaaS solution. Gotta have that platform to build your cloud security on, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Brett
24 days ago
SaaS all the way! That's the only way to go these days. I bet the developers of CSPM are sipping cocktails on a private island somewhere.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
2 days ago
SaaS platforms make it so much easier for us to manage our cloud security.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
4 days ago
I think the developers are probably working hard to ensure the security of our data.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
9 days ago
I agree, SaaS is definitely the way to go for Cloud Security Posture Management.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
27 days ago
I'm pretty sure CSPM is a SaaS platform. I mean, who wouldn't want their cloud security managed for them, right?
upvoted 0 times
Flo
11 days ago
Yes, CSPM is indeed a SaaS platform. It provides a convenient way to ensure security in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Adelaide
18 days ago
I agree, CSPM is definitely a SaaS platform. It makes managing cloud security so much easier.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
27 days ago
I agree with Broderick, SaaS makes sense for CSPM.
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
28 days ago
I think the answer is B) SaaS.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel