Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-315.81 Topic 5 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-315.81 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 5
[All 156-315.81 Questions]

After upgrading the primary security management server from R80.40 to R81.10 Bob wants to use the central deployment in SmartConsole R81.10 for the first time. How many installations (e.g. Jumbo Hotfix, Hotfixes or Upgrade Packages) can run of such at the same time:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

According to the Check Point R81.20 documentation, the central deployment feature allows you to install up to 10 packages simultaneously on multiple gateways1.

Reference

1:Check Point R81.20 Administration Guide, page 35.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jeanice
4 hours ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe I should have read the R81.10 manual more carefully. *scratches head*
upvoted 0 times
Johnson
6 days ago
A) Up to 5 gateways seems a bit too high. I'd go with C) Up to 10 gateways as the safe option.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
11 days ago
D) Up to 3 gateways sounds right to me. Trying to upgrade more than 3 gateways simultaneously might overload the system.
upvoted 0 times
Michael
12 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think the answer might be D) Up to 3 gateways. It could be possible to deploy a few gateways simultaneously to save time.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
21 days ago
I think the correct answer is B) only 1 gateway. Central deployment in SmartConsole R81.10 can only handle one installation at a time.
upvoted 0 times
Frank
1 days ago
Yes, you are right. Central deployment in SmartConsole R81.10 can only handle one installation at a time.
upvoted 0 times
Julieta
8 days ago
I believe the correct answer is B) only 1 gateway.
upvoted 0 times
Octavio
26 days ago
I agree with Malcom, because when upgrading the primary security management server, it's usually recommended to deploy one gateway at a time to ensure a smooth transition.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
1 months ago
I think the answer is B) only 1 gateway.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel