Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-315.81 Topic 5 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-315.81 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 5
[All 156-315.81 Questions]

After upgrading the primary security management server from R80.40 to R81.10 Bob wants to use the central deployment in SmartConsole R81.10 for the first time. How many installations (e.g. Jumbo Hotfix, Hotfixes or Upgrade Packages) can run of such at the same time:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

According to the Check Point R81.20 documentation, the central deployment feature allows you to install up to 10 packages simultaneously on multiple gateways1.

Reference

1:Check Point R81.20 Administration Guide, page 35.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Niesha
3 months ago
I find these types of questions confusing. I guess I'll go with 'A) Up to 5 gateways' as well. It strikes a balance.
upvoted 0 times
Olen
3 months ago
I thought it was 'D) Up to 3 gateways'. Less chance of errors when managing fewer gateways.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
3 months ago
I'm not sure about 10 gateways. I was thinking maybe it's 'A) Up to 5 gateways'. It sounds more reasonable.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
4 months ago
Indeed. I think the answer is 'C) Up to 10 gateways', because that seems like a feasible number for simultaneous installations.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
4 months ago
Yeah, it's asking about central deployment in SmartConsole R81.10. Kind of tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
4 months ago
Has anyone read the question about upgrading the security management server?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel