Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-315.81 Topic 3 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-315.81 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 3
[All 156-315.81 Questions]

Which Identity Source(s) should be selected in Identity Awareness Tot when there is a requirement for a higher level of security for sensitive servers?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Francoise
2 days ago
Hold up, what about Terminal Servers Endpoint Identity Agent? That sounds like it would do the job, and it's probably easier to set up than all that RADIUS mumbo-jumbo.
upvoted 0 times
Bev
7 days ago
I'm not sure, I think AD Query could also be a good option for sensitive servers.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaun
8 days ago
I agree with Louis, those options provide a more secure way to authenticate users.
upvoted 0 times
Louis
18 days ago
I think we should go with Endpoint Identity Agent and Browser Based Authentication for higher security.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
23 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't Endpoint Identity Agent and Browser Based Authentication be better? I mean, you need to authenticate the device and the user, right?
upvoted 0 times
Amalia
3 days ago
I think Endpoint Identity Agent and Browser Based Authentication would be the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbye
27 days ago
I think the answer is RADIUS and Account Logon. That's the standard choice for sensitive servers, right? It's like having a bouncer and a secret password to get in.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
12 days ago
No, the correct answer is Terminal Servers Endpoint Identity Agent.
upvoted 0 times
Gabriele
15 days ago
I think the answer is RADIUS and Account Logon.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel