Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-315.81 Topic 10 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-315.81 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 10
[All 156-315.81 Questions]

Which of the following cannot be configured in an Access Role Object?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The verified answer is D) Time.

An Access Role object is a logical representation of a set of users, machines, or networks that can be used in the security policy1. An Access Role object can include the following components1:

Networks: IP addresses or network objects that define the source or destination of the traffic.

Machines: Specific hosts or machine groups that are identified by their MAC addresses or certificates.

Users: Specific users or user groups that are authenticated by one or more identity sources, such as Active Directory, LDAP, or Identity Awareness.

Time is not a component of an Access Role object, and it cannot be configured in it. Time is a separate object type that can be used to define the validity period of a rule or a policy2.

LDAP group vs Access role objects - Check Point CheckMates3

THE IMPORTANCE OF ACCESS ROLES - Check Point Software1

Time Objects - Check Point Software2

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luis
4 days ago
D) Time? Really? How am I supposed to control the flow of time with an Access Role? Someone's been watching too many sci-fi movies.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
8 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think Networks, Machines, and Users can be configured in an Access Role Object.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
11 days ago
Wait, I thought Access Roles were all about controlling user permissions. Why would I need to configure networks or machines? That's just silly.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
18 days ago
I agree with Mammie, Time cannot be configured in an Access Role Object.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
21 days ago
I think the answer is D) Time.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel