Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-215.80 Topic 8 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-215.80 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 8
[All 156-215.80 Questions]

You have created a rule at the top of your Rule Base to permit Guest Wireless access to the Internet. However, when guest users attempt to reach the Internet, they are not seeing the splash page to accept your Terms of Service, and cannot access the Internet. How can you fix this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Benton
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. The Identity Captive Portal setting seems like the key, but which one is the right place to check it? I'd have to go with option B, just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
9 days ago
Hmm, I see your point. Let's review the options again before making a final decision.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
11 days ago
The splash page not showing up is definitely the culprit here. I'd try option C, that seems like the most straightforward way to enable the Identity Captive Portal.
upvoted 0 times
Shelton
12 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C) In the Captive Portal screen of Global Properties, check ''Enable Identity Captive Portal''
upvoted 0 times
Huey
27 days ago
I think the answer is A) Right click Accept in the rule, select ''More'', and then check ''Enable Identity Captive Portal''
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel