Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-215.80 Topic 1 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-215.80 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 1
[All 156-215.80 Questions]

Which SmartConsole tab shows logs and detects security threats, providing a centralized display of potential attack patterns from all network devices?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ellsworth
11 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be D) Security Policies because that's where you set up rules for security.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
11 days ago
Ah, the Logs and Monitor tab, of course! It's like a security party, with all the network devices keeping me entertained with their antics. I'll be the life of the security team with this one!
upvoted 0 times
Agustin
15 days ago
I agree with Thad, Logs and Monitor makes sense for showing logs and detecting security threats.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
15 days ago
The Logs and Monitor tab, definitely. I need to keep an eye on those network devices and make sure they're behaving themselves. Can't let those security threats get through on my watch!
upvoted 0 times
Thad
18 days ago
I think the answer is B) Logs and Monitor.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
22 days ago
Hmm, this one's a no-brainer. The Logs and Monitor tab is where all the action is at! That's where I can see those pesky security threats trying to sneak in.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
6 days ago
I agree, the Logs and Monitor tab is essential for keeping an eye on potential security threats.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel