Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-561 Topic 3 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-561 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 3
[All 250-561 Questions]

Which device page should an administrator view to track the progress of an issued device command?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Johana
1 months ago
Hey, where's the 'Ask the Magic 8-Ball' option? That's gotta be the most reliable way to answer this question!
upvoted 0 times
Kathryn
1 months ago
I think Recent Activity might provide more real-time updates on the issued device command.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
1 months ago
If I was the administrator, I'd be checking the Recent Activity page. Seems like the most up-to-date and relevant information would be there.
upvoted 0 times
Jacklyn
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between A and B. Maybe I should just flip a coin and hope for the best. 50/50 odds, what could go wrong?
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
15 days ago
User 2: Yeah, that sounds like a good choice. It will show you the progress of the command.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
20 days ago
User 1: I think you should go with Command History.
upvoted 0 times
Edelmira
2 months ago
I believe Command History would also be a good option to track the progress.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
2 months ago
I'm going with option B - Command History. It just makes sense that the history would show the progress of any commands issued, right?
upvoted 0 times
Celia
14 days ago
Activity Update could be helpful, but Command History is specifically designed for tracking issued commands.
upvoted 0 times
Oren
1 months ago
Recent Activity might show the most recent commands, but Command History gives a more detailed view.
upvoted 0 times
Kerrie
1 months ago
I think Command Status could also be useful for tracking the progress in real-time.
upvoted 0 times
Nell
1 months ago
I agree, Command History is the best option to track the progress of issued device commands.
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
2 months ago
I agree with Denise, Command Status is where you can track the progress.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
2 months ago
I think the administrator should view Command Status.
upvoted 0 times
Deane
2 months ago
The Command Status page sounds like the logical choice to track the progress of an issued device command. That's my pick!
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
2 months ago
I would go with Command Status as well, it seems like the most relevant page for tracking device commands.
upvoted 0 times
Ellen
2 months ago
I think Command History might also be a good option to track the progress of an issued device command.
upvoted 0 times
Lennie
2 months ago
I agree, the Command Status page is where you can track the progress of an issued device command.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel