Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-561 Topic 11 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-561 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 11
[All 250-561 Questions]

Wh.ch Firewall rule components should an administrator configure to block facebook.com use during business hours?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jesus
25 days ago
C) Host(s), Network Interface, and Network Service - Wait, we're blocking Facebook, not setting up a secret military bunker. Let's keep it simple, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
28 days ago
B) Action, Application, and Schedule - Bingo! Gotta love that nice, concise answer. It's like a firewall ninja move - swift and effective.
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
2 days ago
D) Application, Host(s), and Network Service - Application control is definitely important when it comes to blocking specific websites like Facebook.
upvoted 0 times
Celeste
8 days ago
C) Host(s), Network Interface, and Network Service - That might work too, but I think focusing on the application is more effective.
upvoted 0 times
Long
16 days ago
B) Action, Application, and Schedule - Exactly! Application control is key to blocking specific websites like Facebook during business hours.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
20 days ago
A) Action, Host(s), and Schedule - I think you need to include the hosts and schedule to block specific websites.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
29 days ago
I think C) Host(s), Network Interface, and Network Service could also be a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
30 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be D) Application, Host(s), and Network Service.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
1 months ago
A) Action, Hosts(s), and Schedule - Ah, the old 'throw everything at it and see what sticks' approach. I like your style!
upvoted 0 times
Gilbert
19 days ago
D) Application, Host(s), and Network Service - Blocking the application itself might be more effective.
upvoted 0 times
Bettye
23 days ago
B) Action, Application, and Schedule - Maybe we should also block specific applications like Facebook?
upvoted 0 times
Lasandra
24 days ago
A) Action, Hosts(s), and Schedule - That's the way to go, block it during business hours!
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is A) Action, Host(s), and Schedule.
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
1 months ago
I think the answer is B) Action, Application, and Schedule.
upvoted 0 times
Virgie
2 months ago
D) Application, Host(s), and Network Service - Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Blocking an entire website seems like it would require more than just the application, doesn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Merri
2 months ago
B) Action, Application, and Schedule - This looks like the right answer to me. Blocking Facebook during business hours is all about the application, not the host or network service.
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
13 days ago
Exactly, that's the best way to control access to certain websites
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
18 days ago
So, we should set up a schedule to block it during business hours
upvoted 0 times
Ranee
30 days ago
I agree, blocking Facebook is all about the application