Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-556 Topic 12 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-556 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 12
[All 250-556 Questions]

Which VPM layer can be most commonly used to control decrypting of SSL traffic by authenticated username? (Choose the best answer.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cruz
1 months ago
SSL Intercept layer, all the way! I bet the developers who came up with that term had a good laugh. It's like the James Bond of VPM layers.
upvoted 0 times
Buffy
11 days ago
I agree, it sounds so cool, like something out of a spy movie.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
27 days ago
SSL Intercept layer is definitely the way to go for controlling decrypting of SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Phillip
1 months ago
I believe C) SSL Intercept layer is the best choice because it specifically deals with decrypting SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think A) SSL Authentication layer could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Adelina
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about this one. It doesn't seem like any of the answers are a perfect fit. Maybe I'll just go with 'None of these answers' and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Tora
1 months ago
I'm definitely going with C. SSL Intercept layer. It just makes sense - that's where the magic happens when it comes to intercepting and decrypting that SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
26 days ago
Yeah, SSL Intercept layer is definitely the way to go for that kind of control.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquline
1 months ago
I agree, C seems like the most logical choice for controlling decrypting of SSL traffic by authenticated username.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonora
2 months ago
I agree with Kenda, SSL Intercept layer makes sense for decrypting SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
2 months ago
The SSL Intercept layer seems like the obvious choice here. I mean, how else are we going to control the decryption of SSL traffic, right?
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
1 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. It's the most commonly used layer for controlling SSL traffic decryption.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
2 months ago
I think you're right, the SSL Intercept layer is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) SSL Intercept layer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel