Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-556 Topic 10 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-556 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 10
[All 250-556 Questions]

Which VPM layer can be most commonly used to control decrypting of SSL traffic by authenticated username? (Choose the best answer.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brendan
28 days ago
I don't think it's A, SSL Authentication layer is more about verifying the identity of the server, not decrypting traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think A) SSL Authentication layer could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
1 months ago
Dude, if you're not picking the SSL Intercept layer, you must be living under a rock. That's the only way to keep your data safe from prying eyes.
upvoted 0 times
Oren
13 days ago
Definitely, it's the best option for controlling SSL traffic decryption.
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
21 days ago
I agree, the SSL Intercept layer is crucial for keeping our data secure.
upvoted 0 times
Verona
1 months ago
SSL Intercept layer for sure. It's like having a bodyguard for your encrypted traffic - can't beat that!
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
1 months ago
The Web Authentication layer? Really? That's like trying to lock the front door while leaving the windows wide open. Option C all the way!
upvoted 0 times
Tijuana
1 months ago
Hah, 'None of these answers'? C'mon, that's just a cop-out. Give me a real option, will ya?
upvoted 0 times
Vi
11 days ago
C) SSL Intercept layer
upvoted 0 times
Denny
13 days ago
B) Web Authentication layer
upvoted 0 times
Adrianna
18 days ago
A) SSL Authentication layer
upvoted 0 times
Viola
2 months ago
I agree with Kallie, SSL Intercept layer makes sense for decrypting SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) SSL Intercept layer.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquelyne
2 months ago
I'm going with option C. Can't have those pesky hackers decrypting my SSL traffic, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Lai
2 months ago
I would go with option C as well. Better safe than sorry when it comes to security.
upvoted 0 times
Karrie
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think SSL Intercept layer is the right one for decrypting SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
2 months ago
I think option C is the best choice too. Can't be too careful with SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Yoko
2 months ago
The SSL Intercept layer seems like the obvious choice here. Gotta keep that traffic secure, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
1 months ago
It's important to prioritize security by utilizing the SSL Intercept layer for controlling SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Alana
2 months ago
Using SSL Intercept layer ensures that only authenticated users can decrypt SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Desire
2 months ago
SSL Intercept layer is essential for maintaining security and decrypting SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
2 months ago
I agree, the SSL Intercept layer is the best choice for controlling SSL traffic.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel