Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-556 Topic 10 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-556 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 10
[All 250-556 Questions]

Which detection method would detect a mismatch between the file name and its content type? (Choose the best answer.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mabel
8 days ago
You know, I heard a rumor that the correct answer is actually to just shake the computer really hard. Apparently, that's how you can detect any file mismatches. Worth a shot, right?
upvoted 0 times
Willis
9 days ago
Ha! Checking the protocol type? What is this, the '90s? Next, they'll be asking us to check the baud rate. Gotta go with the MIME type on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Dante
4 days ago
User 1: Ha! Checking the protocol type? What is this, the '90s? Next, they'll be asking us to check the baud rate.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
24 days ago
That's a good point, Jess. Inspecting the file signature can provide more accurate information about the file.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
25 days ago
I believe D) Inspecting the file signature could also detect a mismatch.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Checking the file signature might be a more robust approach. It's like using a magnifying glass to see what's really inside the file, not just the wrapper.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
1 months ago
I agree with Tamesha, because the MIME type directly relates to the content type.
upvoted 0 times
Celia
1 months ago
I think checking the MIME type is the best way to detect a mismatch between the file name and its content type. It's more reliable than just looking at the file extension.
upvoted 0 times
Dong
6 days ago
D) Inspecting the file signature
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
11 days ago
I agree, checking the MIME type is more accurate than just looking at the file extension.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
12 days ago
A) Checking the MIME type
upvoted 0 times
Eric
14 days ago
User 3
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
15 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
24 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
25 days ago
B) Checking the file extension
upvoted 0 times
Carey
29 days ago
A) Checking the MIME type
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
2 months ago
I think the best answer is A) Checking the MIME type.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel