Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-447 Topic 9 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-447 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 9
[All 250-447 Questions]

Which IT Management Suite 8.1 product provides automated staging and imaging of endpoints?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Delisa
5 days ago
Honestly, I just want to get this over with so I can go home and binge-watch 'The Office' for the 10th time. These IT management questions are killing me.
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
7 days ago
I bet the answer is hidden in the question somewhere. What kind of 'Suite' is this, again? Hmm, I'm going with B.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
9 days ago
Deployment Solution sounds like the right answer to me. It's got 'deployment' right in the name, so it's gotta be the one that does the staging and imaging.
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
10 days ago
Ghost Solution Suite? Really? What is this, the '90s? C'mon, guys, we're way beyond that old-school stuff.
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
22 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) Ghost Solution Suite could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Arlen
27 days ago
Nah, man, it's totally Deploy Center. That's the big dog when it comes to automating endpoint management.
upvoted 0 times
Val
12 days ago
C) Deployment Solution
upvoted 0 times
Tasia
15 days ago
A) Deploy Center
upvoted 0 times
Daron
29 days ago
I agree with Isabella, Deployment Solution makes sense for automated staging and imaging.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
1 months ago
I think it's gotta be Deployment Server. That's the one that handles all the imaging and deployment stuff, right?
upvoted 0 times
Rebeca
2 days ago
B) Deployment Server
upvoted 0 times
Norah
7 days ago
A) Deploy Center
upvoted 0 times
Isabella
1 months ago
I think the answer is C) Deployment Solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel