Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-447 Topic 8 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-447 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 8
[All 250-447 Questions]

Which ITMS 8.1 feature allows an admin to graphically display the relationship between assets and configuration items in order to provide visibility into IT assets in a single view?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jackie
4 months ago
I'm cracking up at the 'Resource Audit Diagram' option. Sounds like something straight out of the IT bureaucracy playbook. Give me the Asset Association View any day - I want the real deal, not just another audit report!
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
3 months ago
Daniel: Agreed, it's all about that real-time visibility.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
3 months ago
User 2: Definitely, I prefer the Asset Association View for a clearer picture of IT assets.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
4 months ago
User 1: I know right, 'Resource Audit Diagram' sounds like a snooze fest.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
4 months ago
Hmm, the Asset Picker Report sounds intriguing, but I bet the Asset Association View is the way to go here. Being able to visualize those relationships would be super helpful for keeping tabs on our infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
4 months ago
As an admin, I'd love to have a tool that can give me a single view of all our IT assets. The Asset Association View seems like it would do the trick. Plus, anything that's 'graphical' is always more fun than boring old text-based reports.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
3 months ago
Yes, the Asset Association View provides visibility into IT assets in a single view.
upvoted 0 times
Quiana
4 months ago
I think the Asset Association View is the feature you're looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Kristal
4 months ago
I agree, having a graphical representation of our IT assets would be really helpful.
upvoted 0 times
Veronica
4 months ago
I agree with Clorinda, Asset Association View allows admins to visually display asset relationships.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
4 months ago
I think the answer is B) Asset Association View.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
4 months ago
Resource Association Diagram? Sounds like a fancy name for a PowerPoint slide. I'll go with the Asset Association View - gotta keep it simple, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Erick
4 months ago
The Asset Association View sounds like the most relevant feature to visualize the relationships between IT assets and configuration items. This could be really useful for getting a high-level overview.
upvoted 0 times
Tricia
3 months ago
I think the Resource Association Diagram could also be helpful for understanding the connections between assets and configuration items.
upvoted 0 times
Clement
3 months ago
I agree, the Asset Association View seems like the best option for visualizing those relationships.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
3 months ago
I think the Resource Association Diagram could also be helpful for understanding the connections between assets and configuration items.
upvoted 0 times
Nelida
4 months ago
I agree, the Asset Association View seems like the best option for visualizing those relationships.
upvoted 0 times
Kirby
4 months ago
I think the Resource Association Diagram could also be helpful in visualizing the connections between IT assets.
upvoted 0 times
Alysa
4 months ago
I agree, the Asset Association View would definitely provide a clear picture of the relationships between assets and configuration items.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel