Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-447 Topic 4 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-447 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 4
[All 250-447 Questions]

An administrator needs to increase the number of required concurrent console users.

Which potential result should the administrator take into consideration when planning the IT

Management Suite 8.1 implementation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Andra
29 days ago
Increased load on the site servers? That's no joke! I can picture the servers sweating and panting just trying to keep up. C is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
8 days ago
Adding additional site servers could help distribute the load and improve performance.
upvoted 0 times
Pete
9 days ago
It's important to plan ahead and make sure the infrastructure can support the higher demand.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
18 days ago
We might need to consider adding more site servers to handle the increased load.
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
20 days ago
I agree, the site servers will definitely feel the pressure with more concurrent console users.
upvoted 0 times
Berry
1 months ago
Haha, the administrator better start doing some fitness training if they want to handle all those 'concurrent console users'! But in all seriousness, I agree with C.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
1 months ago
I believe both factors are crucial. We need to plan for increased load on site servers and consider the need for additional site servers.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
1 months ago
But what about the need for additional site servers? Wouldn't that also be important to consider?
upvoted 0 times
Chantay
1 months ago
B and C seem plausible, but I think C is the best answer. The site servers will have to handle the additional load from the console users.
upvoted 0 times
Sage
19 days ago
Yes, it's important to consider the impact on the site servers when planning for more concurrent console users.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
1 months ago
I agree, the site servers will definitely be affected by the increased load.
upvoted 0 times
Jeniffer
1 months ago
I agree with Jacquline, an increased load on the site servers could be a major concern.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
2 months ago
Answer C is the correct one. An increased load on the site servers is the main concern when increasing the number of concurrent console users.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
10 days ago
D) The need for additional site servers
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
12 days ago
C) An increased load on the site servers
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
21 days ago
B) An increased load on the Notification Server
upvoted 0 times
Reyes
1 months ago
A) The need for additional Notification Servers
upvoted 0 times
Glory
1 months ago
So we should definitely consider adding more site servers to handle the increased load, right?
upvoted 0 times
Leota
1 months ago
Answer C is the correct one. An increased load on the site servers is the main concern when increasing the number of concurrent console users.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquline
2 months ago
I think the potential result to consider is an increased load on the site servers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel