Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-447 Topic 2 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-447 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 2
[All 250-447 Questions]

Which procedure should an admininstrator follow to ensure the enforcement of an agent blockout at system startup?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Catalina
6 days ago
Hmm, that makes sense too. I guess we need to carefully read the question and options before selecting the best answer.
upvoted 0 times
Derick
7 days ago
Haha, I'm just hoping I don't have to deal with any agent blockouts. That sounds like a real hassle! But I guess option C could work if you're feeling fancy with the bandwidth throttling.
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
14 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) Configure the target agent settings, under the blockouts tab set 'disable communications at startup', and add blackout period.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
24 days ago
I think the answer is B) Configure the advanced Tab on the Symantec Management Agent Package install task to 'Enforce an agent blockout at startup'.
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
27 days ago
I think option B is the correct answer. Enforcing an agent blockout at startup seems like the most straightforward way to ensure the blockout is in effect.
upvoted 0 times
Zita
11 days ago
I think option D might also work, configuring the target agent settings to disable communications at startup.
upvoted 0 times
Elza
19 days ago
I agree, option B does seem like the most direct way to enforce the blockout.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
27 days ago
Option D looks good to me. Disabling communications at startup and setting a blackout period seems like a reliable way to enforce the agent blockout.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel