Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-445 Topic 1 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-445 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 1
[All 250-445 Questions]

What is the expected encrypted email recipient experience when a Policy Based Encryption (PBE) encrypted PD

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Johna
22 days ago
Guys, I think we're all missing the obvious answer here. The correct answer is definitely option E: The recipient has to perform a complex ritual involving a goat, three candles, and a secret handshake to retrieve the encrypted message. Duh!
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
6 days ago
A) The recipient receives an email that was encrypted in transit, but no credentials are needed to read
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
24 days ago
Hold on, guys. What if the message is encrypted in transit, and the recipient doesn't need any credentials to read it? Isn't that option A?
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
29 days ago
Wait, wait, wait... Isn't the answer supposed to be option D? The recipient has to log in to a secure portal to retrieve the encrypted message. That's how I remember PBE working.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
10 days ago
D) The recipient has to log in to a secure portal to retrieve the encrypted message.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
13 days ago
C) The recipient has to log in to a secure portal to download a PDF message.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
15 days ago
B) The recipient has to open a password protected PDF document to read the encrypted message.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
16 days ago
A) The recipient receives an email that was encrypted in transit, but no credentials are needed to read
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
1 months ago
I think option D is also a possibility, as logging in to a secure portal to retrieve the encrypted message adds an extra layer of security.
upvoted 0 times
Olive
1 months ago
I agree with Paulene, option C seems more secure and ensures the message is protected.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I was thinking option C might be the correct answer. The recipient has to log in to a secure portal to download the encrypted message as a PDF.
upvoted 0 times
Gayla
1 months ago
I think option B is the correct answer. The recipient would have to open a password-protected PDF document to read the encrypted message. That's how PBE works, right?
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
24 days ago
Yes, that's correct. PBE encrypts the message in a PDF document that requires a password to access.
upvoted 0 times
Odette
26 days ago
I agree, option B is the correct answer. The recipient needs to open a password-protected PDF document.
upvoted 0 times
Paulene
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it is option C because it mentions logging in to a secure portal.
upvoted 0 times
Dan
2 months ago
I think the expected encrypted email recipient experience is option B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel