Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-428 Topic 3 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-428 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 3
[All 250-428 Questions]

What report should a SEP administrator utilize to verify that Clients are connected to the management server?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brunilda
2 months ago
Ah, the age-old question of which report to use to verify client connections. I say we just ask the management server itself, it's probably the only one that knows for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
2 months ago
I believe D) Audit report is not the right choice, as it focuses on compliance and security checks, not client connections.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
2 months ago
Client Migration (C)? Really? I mean, who would use that to verify client connections? B) is the obvious choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
1 months ago
I still think B) is the best choice for quickly verifying client connections.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
2 months ago
I see your point, but D) Audit report might provide a more detailed overview of client connections.
upvoted 0 times
Lewis
2 months ago
I think A) Client Inventory could also be useful to check which clients are connected.
upvoted 0 times
Dacia
2 months ago
I agree, B) Client Online Status is the most appropriate option for verifying client connections.
upvoted 0 times
Romana
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think A) Client Inventory could also be used to verify client connections.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I was thinking maybe the Audit report (D) could work too, but B) Client Online Status does sound more relevant.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
1 months ago
Let's go with Client Online Status (B) then.
upvoted 0 times
Carolann
1 months ago
I agree, that report would show if the clients are connected to the management server.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
1 months ago
I think Client Online Status (B) would be the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
2 months ago
Let's go with Client Online Status (B) to ensure clients are connected to the management server.
upvoted 0 times
Candra
2 months ago
I agree, Client Online Status (B) would provide real-time information on client connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
Peggy
2 months ago
I think Client Online Status (B) would be the best option to verify client connections.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) Client Online Status. That's the report that would show if the clients are connected to the management server.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
2 months ago
I think you're right, that report should show if the clients are connected to the server.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
2 months ago
I agree, B) Client Online Status would be the best report to check for client connections.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
3 months ago
I agree with Tennie, because that report shows if clients are connected to the management server.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) Client Online Status.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel