Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-428 Topic 2 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-428 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 2
[All 250-428 Questions]

An organization needs to add a collection of DNS host names to permit in the firewall policy.

How Should the SEP Administrator add these DNS host names as a single rule in the firewall policy?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merlyn
1 months ago
Is there an option E where we just write the DNS names on a piece of paper and tape it to the firewall? That's my kind of IT solution right there!
upvoted 0 times
Raelene
1 months ago
I'm going with option C. It's the simplest and most straightforward solution. Plus, it just makes sense to use the DNS host names directly in the firewall rule.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
9 days ago
I see your point, but I still think option C is the most direct way to add the DNS host names.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
11 days ago
I think option A could work too, creating a Host Group with the DNS host names.
upvoted 0 times
Tijuana
25 days ago
I agree, option C seems like the best choice. It's clear and efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between options C and D. I like the idea of using a Host Group, but I'm not sure if the Source/Destination or Local/Remote designation is more appropriate. Maybe I'll flip a coin!
upvoted 0 times
Renea
6 days ago
That's a good point. It really depends on the specific requirements of the organization. Both options have their merits.
upvoted 0 times
Helga
7 days ago
I see your point, but I think option D might be better. Using the Host Group as Source/Destination could provide more flexibility in the firewall rule.
upvoted 0 times
Emiko
8 days ago
I agree, option C seems like the most straightforward approach. It keeps everything organized and easy to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Bo
15 days ago
I think option C is the way to go. Adding the DNS host names to a Host Group and using it as Local/Remote in the firewall rule makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Theron
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards option D because it makes more sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Virgilio
2 months ago
Option B is interesting, but I'm not sure if adding the DNS domain instead of the specific host names is the best approach. Wouldn't that be too broad?
upvoted 0 times
Rusty
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe option C is the best way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Pura
2 months ago
I think option C is the correct answer. Creating a Host Group and adding the DNS host names, then using that group in the firewall rule, seems like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Lino
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but option D could be a good choice too, using the DNS domain in the Host Group.
upvoted 0 times
Yuriko
2 months ago
I think option A might also work, creating a Most Group and adding the DNS host names.
upvoted 0 times
Wava
2 months ago
I agree, option C does seem like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
2 months ago
I think option A is the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel