Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 78950X Topic 6 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 78950X exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 6
[All 78950X Questions]

Which statement about the Avaya SIP Sleuth is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Deonna
22 hours ago
Trick question! The real answer is that the SIP Sleuth is a mythical creature that only appears when you're debugging Avaya issues at 3 a.m.
upvoted 0 times
Una
4 days ago
Option A? Really? That's about as likely as Avaya making an easy-to-use piece of software. I'm going with B.
upvoted 0 times
Doretha
16 days ago
I'm going with option D. Downloading and running the SIP Sleuth from the AMS element manager just sounds like the kind of thing Avaya would do.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
2 days ago
User 1: I think it's actually a pre-installed application found under Contact Center Common Utilities.
upvoted 0 times
Frankie
4 days ago
I think option A is correct. It's a pre-installed application.
upvoted 0 times
Armando
23 days ago
I have used it before, and I can confirm that it must be downloaded and run from the AMS element manager.
upvoted 0 times
Ashton
23 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I guess I'll have to go with option B since it sounds the most logical.
upvoted 0 times
Elinore
20 hours ago
Graciela: Okay, I'll consider B) as well then.
upvoted 0 times
Beata
6 days ago
User 3: I agree with Beata, B) sounds more logical to me.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
9 days ago
User 2: I'm not sure about that. I'll go with B) It is a separate downloadable application that runs on a local workstation PC.
upvoted 0 times
Devon
10 days ago
User 1: I think it's A) It is a pre-installed application found under Contact Center Common Utilities.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
1 months ago
Option C seems more plausible to me. It's common for Avaya applications to require activation, so that would make sense for the SIP Sleuth as well.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
1 months ago
I think option B is the correct answer. It makes sense that the SIP Sleuth would be a separate downloadable application rather than being pre-installed.
upvoted 0 times
Cornell
5 days ago
I agree, option B does seem like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it is a pre-installed application that must be activated in the registry of the Avaya Contact Center Select (ACCS).
upvoted 0 times
Sheldon
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it is a separate downloadable application that runs on a local workstation PC.
upvoted 0 times
Eura
2 months ago
I think the Avaya SIP Sleuth is a pre-installed application found under Contact Center Common Utilities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel