Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 75940X Topic 8 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 75940X exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 8
[All 75940X Questions]

The customer's networking team is considering connectivity options to the ACP 4200.

For which customers would an ACP 4200 Layer 2-only networking topology be deployed, and why?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leota
3 months ago
I think customers who have a Layer 2 Data Center may also deploy an ACP 4200 for Layer 3 routing capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Laura
3 months ago
I believe customers who wish to upgrade their Data Center to Fabric Connect would also consider deploying an ACP 4200.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
3 months ago
Option B for the win! Gotta love retaining those legacy VLANs. It's like a blast from the networking past.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
2 months ago
I agree, it's important to make the transition as smooth as possible for the customer. Retaining those legacy VLANs is key.
upvoted 0 times
Ma
2 months ago
Option B is definitely the way to go. It's all about keeping things familiar for the customer.
upvoted 0 times
Tommy
3 months ago
I agree with Fredric. The ACP will extend VLANs out to the Data Center routers which will provide Layer 3 routing.
upvoted 0 times
Shannan
3 months ago
I can't believe they're still making Layer 2-only networking devices. That's so 90s. Option A is a hard pass for me.
upvoted 0 times
Nickie
3 months ago
Option C is kind of a bummer. Who doesn't use dynamic routing protocols these days? Static routes are such a pain to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Val
3 months ago
I'm not sure about Option D. Fabric Extend seems overkill for just connecting to the Data Center. The other options seem more straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Amalia
2 months ago
Yeah, using Fabric Extend for that purpose does seem like overkill.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
2 months ago
I agree, Option D does seem like overkill for just connecting to the Data Center. Option B is more straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
2 months ago
Option D might be too complex for just connecting to the Data Center.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
2 months ago
I agree, extending VLANs to the Data Center routers for Layer 3 routing makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Eulah
2 months ago
Option B seems like the best choice for customers who want to retain their existing VLANs and subnets.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
2 months ago
Option B seems like the best choice for customers who want to keep their existing setup.
upvoted 0 times
Fredric
3 months ago
I think customers who wish to retain existing VLANs, subnets, and IP subnets would deploy an ACP 4200 Layer 2-only networking topology.
upvoted 0 times
Letha
4 months ago
Option B makes the most sense. Extending VLANs and keeping existing IP subnets is a common use case for the ACP 4200.
upvoted 0 times
Brinda
3 months ago
Yes, using the ACP 4200 to extend VLANs to the Data Center routers for Layer 3 routing is a practical solution.
upvoted 0 times
Vonda
3 months ago
I agree, it's important for customers to retain their existing VLANs and subnets when considering connectivity options.
upvoted 0 times
Quinn
3 months ago
Option B makes the most sense. Extending VLANs and keeping existing IP subnets is a common use case for the ACP 4200.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel