Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 75940X Topic 2 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 75940X exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 2
[All 75940X Questions]

Which statement describes a feature of VMware HA?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lillian
2 months ago
Hey, I've got a joke for you: What do you call a VMware HA cluster that's always down? A 'Low Availability' cluster! Haha, just kidding, of course. HA is the real deal when it comes to keeping your VMs up and running.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
2 months ago
B) Bingo! That's the correct answer. HA is like the safety net for your VMs, making sure they don't fall through the cracks when a host goes down.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
1 months ago
B) Bingo! That's the correct answer. HA is like the safety net for your VMs, making sure they don't fall through the cracks when a host goes down.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
1 months ago
B) It detects host failures and starts applications on other hosts in the cluster.
upvoted 0 times
Theron
2 months ago
I see your point, Levi. B) does seem like a key feature of VMware HA.
upvoted 0 times
Levi
2 months ago
That could be a feature too, but I still think B) is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
2 months ago
D) I remember learning about that feature, but I think that's more of a VMware vMotion thing, not HA. HA is all about high availability, not live migration.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
1 months ago
C) It monitors the memory and CPU load on the host servers and balances them by moving VMs between the hosts.
upvoted 0 times
Rochell
1 months ago
B) It detects host failures and starts applications on other hosts in the cluster.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
1 months ago
A) It adds VPFM as a SNMP management server.
upvoted 0 times
Eura
2 months ago
But what about option C) It monitors the memory and CPU load on the host servers and balances them by moving VMs between the hosts?
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
2 months ago
C) Hmm, I thought that was the job of VMware DRS, not HA. HA is more about keeping your VMs up and running, not necessarily balancing the load.
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
2 months ago
B) Definitely, the key feature of VMware HA is its ability to detect host failures and automatically restart VMs on other hosts in the cluster. It's like a superhero for your virtual infrastructure!
upvoted 0 times
Nilsa
20 days ago
C) It monitors the memory and CPU load on the host servers and balances them by moving VMs between the hosts.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
21 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Almeta
27 days ago
D) It moves a running VM from one host to another.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Solange
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Gregoria
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Delbert
1 months ago
A) I didn't know VMware HA could also act as a SNMP management server, that's pretty cool!
upvoted 0 times
Delisa
2 months ago
C) It's amazing how VMware HA can monitor and balance the resources on host servers to optimize performance.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
2 months ago
B) I agree, VMware HA is a lifesaver when it comes to ensuring high availability for virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Theron
2 months ago
I agree with Levi, that makes sense for VMware HA.
upvoted 0 times
Levi
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) It detects host failures and starts applications on other hosts in the cluster.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel