Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 7497X Topic 5 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 7497X exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 5
[All 7497X Questions]

A customer used the debug utility in the Chrome browser after launching the chat session, go to More Tools>Developer Tools, and they find the following error message:

WebSocket connection to 'ws://192.168.10.50/services/websocket/chat' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 403

What is the problem indicated by this error message?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Staci
1 months ago
I think the error message indicates that there are no agents available in Avaya Oceana.
upvoted 0 times
Rupert
1 months ago
Gotta be option B. The WebSocket connection is failing to establish, so the customer web chat is unable to connect to the Avaya Oceana web chat snap-in. Simple as that.
upvoted 0 times
Stanton
1 months ago
I believe the issue might be with the Avaya Oceana web chat snap-in.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
1 months ago
I agree with Kenda, it seems like the browser is blocking the connection.
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
1 months ago
Haha, looks like the customer is trying to hack into the Avaya Oceana system with that WebSocket connection. 403 Forbidden, better try a different approach, my friend!
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
23 days ago
B: Yeah, it seems like the browser is blocking the connection. They need to check their settings.
upvoted 0 times
Honey
1 months ago
A: The customer web chat is rejected by the browser proxy or antivirus installed In the PC.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
2 months ago
I think the problem is with the browser proxy or antivirus.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
2 months ago
I think the answer is C. The 403 Forbidden error indicates that the browser or some security component is blocking the WebSocket connection, likely due to a proxy or antivirus settings. The customer should check their network and security configurations.
upvoted 0 times
Karina
22 days ago
C) The customer web chat is rejected by the browser proxy or antivirus installed In the PC
upvoted 0 times
Rashad
1 months ago
A) The customer web chat is connected but there is a problem with the web chat snap-in.
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
2 months ago
Hmm, the error message clearly states that the WebSocket connection failed due to an unexpected response code of 403. This points to an issue with the server-side authorization or access control, not a problem with the client or the chat snap-in.
upvoted 0 times
Danilo
2 months ago
C) The customer web chat is rejected by the browser proxy or antivirus installed In the PC
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
2 months ago
B) The customer web chat is unable to connect to Avaya Oceana web chat snap-in.
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
2 months ago
A) The customer web chat is connected but there is a problem with the web chat snap-in.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel