Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 7497X Topic 4 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 7497X exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 4
[All 7497X Questions]

The AES to CSL SSL connection is successful but CSC disconnects after logging the following line on the CSC PU logs:

18/02 14:50:21.436 [CstaProv] DEBUG avaya.khepri.dmcc.CstaProvider -- onSetPrivilegesNegResponse() UNKNOWN_APPLICATION

What is causing this problem?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shawnda
22 days ago
I think the AES Switch Link being down could also be a possible cause.
upvoted 0 times
Donette
26 days ago
I believe the problem lies with the AES CTI CSC user and password.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
30 days ago
Haha, I bet the AES guy forgot to pay his license fee. Gotta keep those licenses up to date, am I right? But yeah, I think B is the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
9 days ago
User 3: B) The AES CTI CSC user and password are Incorrect.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
13 days ago
User 2: A) The AES is not equipped with a correct AES license.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
16 days ago
User 1: Haha, I bet the AES guy forgot to pay his license fee. Gotta keep those licenses up to date, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
18 days ago
User 1: Haha, I bet the AES guy forgot to pay his license fee. Gotta keep those licenses up to date, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Nu
1 months ago
I agree with Olene, it could be the AES license causing the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Misty
1 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going with B as well. The 'UNKNOWN_APPLICATION' error suggests an authentication problem.
upvoted 0 times
Pilar
1 months ago
Definitely B. The error message clearly indicates an issue with the application privileges, which points to incorrect login credentials.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
23 days ago
B) The AES CTI CSC user and password are Incorrect.
upvoted 0 times
Twila
30 days ago
A) The AES is not equipped with a correct AES license.
upvoted 0 times
Olene
2 months ago
I think the issue might be with the AES license.
upvoted 0 times
Tayna
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is B. The AES CTI CSC user and password must be incorrect for the CSC to disconnect after logging that message.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
5 days ago
In this case, it's crucial to verify the AES CTI CSC user and password to ensure they are correct for the connection to be successful.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
7 days ago
I agree. It's important to troubleshoot each potential cause to identify the root of the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
9 days ago
Yes, that could be a possibility. But it's always good to double check all the options before coming to a conclusion.
upvoted 0 times
Marya
13 days ago
I think the answer is B. The AES CTI CSC user and password must be incorrect for the CSC to disconnect after logging that message.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel