Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 7492X Topic 6 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 7492X exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 6
[All 7492X Questions]

A customer wants to routinely monitor their vectors for unexpected results.

How should they monitor their results?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alison
23 days ago
Haha, you guys are overthinking this. Just stare at the vectors until they start behaving, problem solved!
upvoted 0 times
Nguyet
3 days ago
A) Use the System Maintenance > Reports >Error Log report in the Call Management System
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
24 days ago
D all the way! Who wants to dig through logs when you can just get the vector exceptions report? Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Detra
26 days ago
I'm torn between B and D. The list history command might be handy, but the Vector Exceptions report sounds more comprehensive.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
29 days ago
C looks good too. Checking the event logs in the Communication Manager could give some useful insights.
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
7 days ago
B) Use the list history command in the Communication Manager
upvoted 0 times
Phil
14 days ago
A) Use the System Maintenance > Reports > Error Log report in the Call Management System
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
1 months ago
I see your point, Weldon, but I still believe the Error Log report is the most reliable option.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
2 months ago
I personally think using the Exceptions > Reports > Vector Exceptions would be more effective.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
2 months ago
I agree with Zachary, that option seems like the best way to monitor their vectors.
upvoted 0 times
Verda
2 months ago
I think D is the way to go. Monitoring vector exceptions seems like the most direct approach to me.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
1 months ago
I think using the Error Log report in the Call Management System could also be helpful in monitoring results.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
1 months ago
I agree, monitoring vector exceptions is a good way to catch unexpected results.
upvoted 0 times
Zachary
2 months ago
I think the customer should use the System Maintenance > Reports > Error Log report.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel