Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 7392X Topic 1 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 7392X exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 1
[All 7392X Questions]

Which two statements describe why the agent's state would be designated as 'OTHER' in a non-EAS environment? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Santos
16 days ago
B and C, no doubt. Although, I have to say, if an agent is 'dialing a number to place a call or activate a feature', that sounds a bit like they're slacking off instead of taking calls. Time for some quality assurance, if you ask me!
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
21 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm going to go with B and C. Who knows, maybe the 'aux work' button is actually for something completely different in this particular system. Better not to overthink it!
upvoted 0 times
Jospeh
24 days ago
I'm going with B and D. If an ACD call is ringing at their telephone, that would definitely put them in the 'OTHER' state, right? And outgoing calls make sense too.
upvoted 0 times
Dick
3 days ago
Yes, if an ACD call is ringing at their telephone, it would put them in the 'OTHER' state.
upvoted 0 times
Sabrina
17 days ago
I think B and D are the correct choices.
upvoted 0 times
Gretchen
1 months ago
Option E seems a bit strange. Why would pressing the 'aux work' button put the agent in the 'OTHER' state? Shouldn't that be for things like breaks or lunch?
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
21 hours ago
C) The agents are dialing a number to place a call or activate a feature.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
4 days ago
A) The agents are on calls from another split.
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
22 days ago
C) The agents are dialing a number to place a call or activate a feature.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
24 days ago
A) The agents are on calls from another split.
upvoted 0 times
Gerry
1 months ago
I think the correct answers are B and C. The agents are on outgoing calls or dialing a number to place a call or activate a feature, which would designate their state as 'OTHER'.
upvoted 0 times
Francis
28 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Viola
1 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Marva
1 months ago
I believe statement C could also be a reason. If agents are dialing a number to place a call or activate a feature, it could lead to their state being 'OTHER'.
upvoted 0 times
Una
1 months ago
I agree with you. When agents are on calls from another split or when an ACD call is ringing at their telephone, it makes sense for their state to be 'OTHER'.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
1 months ago
I think statement A and D could be reasons for the agent's state to be 'OTHER'.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel