Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 7392X Topic 1 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 7392X exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 1
[All 7392X Questions]

In an Expert Agent Selection (EAS) Call Center, the customer wants queued calls to be answered by the agent that has been available the longest. Skill level is not be taken into account when routing the queued calls to an agent.

To meet this requirement, to which type of call distribution method should the hunt group> be configured?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Administering Avaya Aura Call Center Features 6.0 page 224

Contribute your Thoughts:

Clay
20 days ago
Ooh, tricky one! But I think the answer is E. Expert Agent Distribution-Most Idle Agent (EAD-MIA). It's got the 'expert' in the name, so it's gotta be the best choice, right? And the 'most idle agent' part fits the requirement perfectly.
upvoted 0 times
Carolynn
23 days ago
Hmm, I'm going to have to go with C. Uniform Call Distribution-Least Occupied Agent (UCD-LOA). That way, the calls get distributed evenly and no agent gets overworked, you know? Skill level doesn't matter, we're just trying to keep things fair.
upvoted 0 times
Edison
9 days ago
Yeah, it makes sense to distribute the calls to the least occupied agent.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
20 days ago
I agree, C seems like the best option for this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
27 days ago
I think D) Dynamic Agent Selection (DAS) could also be a valid option, as it allows for flexibility in routing calls based on various factors.
upvoted 0 times
Michael
28 days ago
But wouldn't UCD-MIA ensure that the queued calls are answered by the agent who has been available the longest?
upvoted 0 times
Daryl
30 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C) Uniform Call Distribution-Least Occupied Agent (UCD-LOA).
upvoted 0 times
Angella
1 months ago
Definitely B. Uniform Call Distribution Most Idle Agent (UCD-MIA) is the way to go. It'll make sure the customer gets the agent who's been waiting the longest. No need to consider skill level, that's just overkill.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
14 days ago
C) Uniform Call Distribution-Least Occupied Agent (UCD-LOA)
upvoted 0 times
Bev
15 days ago
B) Uniform Call Distribution Most Idle Agent (UCD-MIA)
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
27 days ago
A) Direct Department Calling (DDC)
upvoted 0 times
Michael
1 months ago
I think the answer is B) Uniform Call Distribution Most Idle Agent (UCD-MIA).
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel