Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 7392X Topic 1 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 7392X exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 1
[All 7392X Questions]

A supervisor wants their agents to automatically log out at a specific time.

Which two administration forms are used to configure this functionality? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sabine
3 months ago
Ha! Looks like the supervisor wants to make sure their agents don't overstay their welcome. 'Time to clock out, agents! No more slacking off!'
upvoted 0 times
Stanford
2 months ago
D) Feature-Related System-Parameters Form
upvoted 0 times
Stanford
2 months ago
A) Station Form
upvoted 0 times
Golda
3 months ago
I see your point, Mitsue. But I still think D) Feature-Related System-Parameters Form is necessary for this functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
3 months ago
I'm not sure about D) Feature-Related System-Parameters Form. I think it might be C) Hunt Group Form instead.
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the Agent LoglnID Form, but the Hunt Group Form could be used to configure this functionality too. Gotta think outside the box!
upvoted 0 times
Tu
2 months ago
You might be right, but I still believe Hunt Group Form could work too. Let's explore all options.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
2 months ago
I think Station Form and Feature-Related System-Parameters Form are the ones to use.
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
3 months ago
You might be right, but I still believe Hunt Group Form could work as well. It's worth considering.
upvoted 0 times
Tenesha
3 months ago
I think Station Form and Feature-Related System-Parameters Form are the ones to use.
upvoted 0 times
Curtis
3 months ago
I agree with Golda. Those forms seem like the most relevant ones for configuring automatic log out.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
4 months ago
The Station Form and Feature-Related System-Parameters Form seem like the obvious choices here. That's what I would pick.
upvoted 0 times
Soledad
3 months ago
It's important to set up the system parameters correctly in order to ensure agents log out at the specified time.
upvoted 0 times
Denae
3 months ago
Those forms are definitely the ones to use for configuring automatic logout times.
upvoted 0 times
Ellsworth
3 months ago
I agree, the Station Form and Feature-Related System-Parameters Form are the correct choices.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
4 months ago
I think it's A) Station Form and D) Feature-Related System-Parameters Form.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel