Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 72301X Topic 8 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 72301X exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 8
[All 72301X Questions]

In which way can you check if the Avaya Session Border Controller (SBC) is using the correct server

certificate?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stephen
2 months ago
As an Avaya tech, I can say with confidence that the answer is C. The TLS Management section is where all the certificate-related settings are located. It's the go-to place for this kind of task.
upvoted 0 times
Cristen
1 months ago
C) I think you're mistaken. The correct option is B) Using System Manager (SMGR), navigate to Services > Security > Certificates
upvoted 0 times
Gennie
1 months ago
B) Sorry, but I disagree. The correct answer is A) Using Avaya SBC, navigate to Dashboard > Security > Certificates
upvoted 0 times
Ula
2 months ago
A) Using Avaya SBC, navigate to Dashboard > TLS Management > Server Profiles
upvoted 0 times
Whitney
3 months ago
B) Using System Manager (SMGR), navigate to Services > Security > Certificates. That's the path I've used in the past to manage certificates on the Avaya SBC. Works like a charm!
upvoted 0 times
Tracie
3 months ago
I agree with Gail. Option A makes the most sense because it directly relates to the Avaya SBC.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
3 months ago
I think the correct way is option A) Using Avaya SBC, navigate to Dashboard > Security > Certificates.
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the correct answer is the one that's the most convoluted and hidden in the menu system. That's how they get you on these certification exams!
upvoted 0 times
Maia
2 months ago
C) Using Avaya SBC, navigate to Dashboard > TLS Management > Server Profiles
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
2 months ago
B) Using System Manager (SMGR), navigate to Services > Security > Certificates
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
2 months ago
A) Using Avaya SBC, navigate to Dashboard > Security > Certificates
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
3 months ago
C) Using Avaya SBC, navigate to Dashboard > TLS Management > Server Profiles seems like the most straightforward way to check the server certificate. I've used this approach before and it works well.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
2 months ago
C) Using Avaya SBC, navigate to Dashboard > TLS Management > Server Profiles seems like the most straightforward way to check the server certificate. I've used this approach before and it works well.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Phung
2 months ago
C) Using Avaya SBC, navigate to Dashboard > TLS Management > Server Profiles
upvoted 0 times
Blair
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Coral
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel