Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 72301X Topic 6 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 72301X exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 6
[All 72301X Questions]

To log on the one-X Communicator to Avaya Aura Presence Services server, what do you enter in the IM and Presence / Server field of the one-X Communicator?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

The SIP one-X Communicator needs to be configured to use a specific protocol and port when registering to Session Manager.Enter the IP address of the Session Manager virtual SM-100 card for Session Manager SIP Element.

References: Application Notes for Configuring Avaya AuraTM Presence

Services 6.0 with Avaya AuraTM Session Manager 6.0, and Avaya AuraTM Communication Manager for one-XTM Communicator clients as part of Avaya Unified Communication Mobile Worker Solution -- Issue 1.0, page 30

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/dba93412-03c6-4fda-8d6a-280ae2193d6f

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rickie
1 months ago
Sure, I think it's C because the one-X Communicator needs to connect to the Avaya Aura Session Manager for Presence Services, so it makes sense to enter the SM100 IP-Address or FQDN.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
1 months ago
Hmm, that's interesting. Can you explain why you think that is the correct answer?
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
2 months ago
As my old grandad used to say, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.' I reckon B is the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Jodi
16 days ago
User 4: I'm going to go with B as well. Thanks for the input, everyone.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
1 months ago
User 3: Yeah, that sounds right. Let's go with B.
upvoted 0 times
Jestine
1 months ago
User 2: I agree, it should be the management IP-Address of FQDN of Avaya Aura Session Manager (SM).
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
1 months ago
User 1: I think B is the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C) the SM100 IP-Address of FQDN of Avaya Aura Session Manager (SM).
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
2 months ago
I'd like to phone a friend on this one. Is the answer 42? Just kidding, I think B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm going to go with C. The SM100 IP-Address or FQDN of Avaya Aura Session Manager (SM) seems like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Ling
2 months ago
D looks good to me. The SM100 IP-Address or FQDN of Avaya Breeze server seems like the logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
25 days ago
Yes, D is the correct option to enter in the IM and Presence / Server field.
upvoted 0 times
Lou
1 months ago
I agree, D does seem like the logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Carolynn
2 months ago
I think the answer is B. The management IP-Address or FQDN of Avaya Aura Session Manager (SM) is the correct entry for the IM and Presence / Server field.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
1 months ago
I think it's C, the SM100 IP-Address or FQDN of Avaya Aura Session Manager (SM).
upvoted 0 times
Paris
1 months ago
I agree, option B is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) the management IP-Address of FQDN of Avaya Breeze server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel