Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 72301X Topic 3 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 72301X exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 3
[All 72301X Questions]

A customer reports that none of their users can IM or see each other's presence. After troubleshooting you discover that default gateway of the Avaya Breeze SM100 has the wrong IP Address in the configuration.

Where would you go to correct this problem?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dacia
24 days ago
Alright, time to put my hacking skills to the test. I'm going for option C and then deleting the whole routing table just for fun. That'll really spice things up!
upvoted 0 times
Glory
28 days ago
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that whoever set up this Avaya Breeze thing should probably be looking for a new job. Mixing up the default gateway? Rookie mistake!
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
3 days ago
C) Use SSH to Avaya Breeze, and use the route command to correct the routing table.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
5 days ago
B) Use Avaya Aura System Manager web GUI to update the SIP Entity screen.
upvoted 0 times
Dorcas
20 days ago
A) Use Avaya Aura System Manager web GUI to access the Breeze Server Administration, and edit the Server Instance.
upvoted 0 times
Stanford
28 days ago
I agree with Elly. Option A seems like the safest bet to correct the default gateway IP Address issue on the Avaya Breeze SM100.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
1 months ago
I think option C might be quicker. Using SSH to Avaya Breeze and correcting the routing table with the route command sounds efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Kara
1 months ago
Hmm, I would have gone with option D and run the SMnetSetup command. Seems like the more comprehensive approach to handling network configurations. But C works too, I guess.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
1 months ago
I agree with Keena. The default gateway configuration is a network-level issue, so using the SSH route command is the way to go. Much quicker than messing around with the GUI.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
24 days ago
B: Sounds good, that should fix the issue quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
1 months ago
A: Let's use SSH to Avaya Breeze and correct the routing table with the route command.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
1 months ago
I would go with option A. Using Avaya Aura System Manager web GUI seems like the most straightforward way to access and edit the Server Instance.
upvoted 0 times
Keena
1 months ago
The correct answer is C. Using SSH to Avaya Breeze and using the route command to correct the routing table is the way to go. It's the most direct approach to fixing the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawna
9 days ago
D) Use SSH to Avaya Breeze, and run SMnetSetup.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
16 days ago
C) Use SSH to Avaya Breeze, and use the route command to correct the routing table.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
21 days ago
B) Use Avaya Aura System Manager web GUI to update the SIP Entity screen.
upvoted 0 times
Phil
30 days ago
A) Use Avaya Aura System Manager web GUI to access the Breeze Server Administration, and edit the Server Instance.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel