Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 71801X Topic 5 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 71801X exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 5
[All 71801X Questions]

Which three statements describe functions of Basic Unified Messaging (UM) via SMTP Forwarding? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashunda
1 months ago
B? Really? Email messages in Avaya Messaging? What is this, 1995?
upvoted 0 times
Reita
1 months ago
I'm just glad they didn't include an option for 'All of the above' - that would have been too easy!
upvoted 0 times
Edmond
28 days ago
C) Messaging forwards received voice and fax messages to an SMTP compliant Email server.
upvoted 0 times
Edmond
1 months ago
A) Voice and fax messages are deposited on the Messaging Server, and then forwarded to the Email server.
upvoted 0 times
Marti
2 months ago
I believe B is correct because Avaya Messaging allows users to retrieve email messages easily.
upvoted 0 times
Nicholle
2 months ago
I'm not sure about B, though. Can someone explain why it's correct?
upvoted 0 times
Charlie
2 months ago
D is just a blatant lie. Voicemail messages appear in the regular inbox, not a separate Avaya Messaging inbox.
upvoted 0 times
Dell
1 months ago
C) Messaging forwards received voice and fax messages to an SMTP compliant Email server.
upvoted 0 times
Dell
1 months ago
A) Voice and fax messages are deposited on the Messaging Server, and then forwarded to the Email server.
upvoted 0 times
Jodi
2 months ago
I agree with Kattie, those statements make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
2 months ago
I think A, C, and E are correct.
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
2 months ago
A, C, and E are the correct answers. Forwarding voice and fax messages to the email server is the core functionality of Basic UM via SMTP Forwarding.
upvoted 0 times
Bronwyn
1 months ago
E) Voicemail messages appear in the regular inbox of the User's Email client.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel