Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 71801X Topic 2 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 71801X exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 2
[All 71801X Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

In a High Availability (HA) environment with both a Primary and a Secondary Consolidated server, which statement about the Secondary Consolidated server is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

In a High Availability (HA) environment, the Secondary Consolidated server acts as a standby system that takes over when the Primary Consolidated server becomes unavailable. This ensures continuous operation and availability of services, minimizing downtime and maintaining business continuity.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alayna
4 days ago
Disaster recovery, huh? Sounds like they're really planning ahead with this Secondary server. I'll go with C.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
11 days ago
Haha, 'Avaya Messaging moves, adds, and changes'? That's a mouthful! I'll go with C.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
14 days ago
I'm not sure about the whole 'active mode' thing, but option C seems to be the correct answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Tasia
4 days ago
I agree, option C is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Vannessa
17 days ago
C) It will be used when the Primary Consolidated server becomes unavailable. That's the one that makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
18 days ago
I don't think option D is correct in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Melita
18 days ago
The Secondary Consolidated server will be used when the Primary becomes unavailable? Sounds like a good backup plan to me.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
3 days ago
That's right, it's important to have a backup plan in place for High Availability environments.
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
9 days ago
Exactly, having a Secondary Consolidated server ensures continuity in case of any issues with the Primary.
upvoted 0 times
Jovita
25 days ago
But what about option D? It mentions disaster recovery.
upvoted 0 times
Angelica
30 days ago
I agree with Danica, the Secondary Consolidated server is used when the Primary one is unavailable.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
1 months ago
I think the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel