Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 71801X Topic 2 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 71801X exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 2
[All 71801X Questions]

Which two components are supported on the Avaya Messaging Voice Server Node (VSN) architecture? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

The Avaya Messaging Voice Server Node (VSN) architecture supports a variety of components that are essential for unified messaging and communication services. Two of the supported components are:

Audio / FAX / ASR / TTS: This includes audio messaging, fax support, automatic speech recognition (ASR), and text-to-speech (TTS) services.

Message Networking: This allows for the integration and networking of messages across different systems and platforms.

These components are integral to providing a comprehensive unified messaging solution that can cater to diverse communication needs within an organization.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aileen
21 days ago
A and D, for sure. I mean, who doesn't love a good message networking feature? It's like the social media of the Avaya world.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
3 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Shakira
7 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Devora
25 days ago
Hold up, did someone say fax? Wow, talk about a throwback! I bet the person who designed this is still using a rotary phone.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
2 days ago
User 3: I know right, who still uses fax machines these days?
upvoted 0 times
Doug
4 days ago
User 2: Fax? That's so old school!
upvoted 0 times
Cherilyn
12 days ago
User 1: Yeah, they support audio and fax on the Avaya Messaging Voice Server Node architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
1 months ago
I believe A and B are the components supported. Transcription is important for VSN architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
1 months ago
Hmm, I was thinking B and D, but now I'm not so sure. This architecture stuff can be tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Shawana
1 months ago
I'm not sure about D, but I think B is also supported.
upvoted 0 times
James
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is A and D. The VSN architecture supports audio, fax, ASR, and TTS, as well as message networking. Transcription and Carbonite Availability don't sound like they belong on this list.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
20 days ago
Yes, you're right. Transcription and Carbonite Availability are not part of the supported components on the VSN architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
23 days ago
I agree, A and D are the correct components supported on the Avaya Messaging Voice Server Node (VSN) architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Verda
2 months ago
I agree with you, Domonique. A and D make sense for VSN architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Domonique
2 months ago
I think A and D are supported.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel