Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 71801X Topic 1 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 71801X exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 1
[All 71801X Questions]

Avaya Messaging includes a set of pre-designed TUI's intended to support which two Legacy products? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Avaya Messaging includes a set of pre-designed Telephone User Interfaces (TUIs) that are intended to support legacy voicemail systems. These TUIs are designed to provide a familiar experience for users transitioning from these older systems to Avaya's modern messaging solutions. The two legacy products supported by these TUIs are Octel Serenade and Octel Aria, which have been widely used in the past and have specific interface requirements that existing users may still be accustomed to.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Terrilyn
24 days ago
The answer is definitely B and D. Octel Aria and Call Pilot, because who doesn't love a good old-fashioned call pilot? I mean, it's not like Avaya Messaging is going to support Audix or anything.
upvoted 0 times
Edwin
26 days ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is A and B. Octel Serenade and Octel Aria, baby! It's like a blast from the past, but with a modern twist. Or maybe just a really old twist.
upvoted 0 times
Dante
28 days ago
A and B, no doubt. Octel Serenade and Octel Aria are like the peanut butter and jelly of legacy products. You can't have one without the other.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
29 days ago
Hmm, I think the answer is B and D. Audix is for voicemail, and Call Pilot is for... well, I'm not sure what it's for, but it's definitely not Avaya Messaging.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
7 days ago
User 3: Call Pilot is for unified messaging.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
12 days ago
User 2: I agree, Audix is for voicemail.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
13 days ago
User 1: I think the answer is B and D.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
1 months ago
Octel Serenade and Octel Aria seem like the obvious choices here. I mean, who doesn't love a good old-fashioned Octel party?
upvoted 0 times
Johnathon
4 days ago
A) Octel Serenade
upvoted 0 times
Samira
1 months ago
I believe it's A) Octel Serenade and D) Call Pilot, based on the features of Avaya Messaging.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
2 months ago
I'm not sure about Audix, I think it might be D) Call Pilot instead.
upvoted 0 times
Mireya
2 months ago
I agree with Jacqueline, those two legacy products are supported by Avaya Messaging.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Octel Serenade and C) Audix.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel