Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 6211 Topic 7 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's Avaya Aura? Contact Center Multimedia Implementation exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 7
[All Avaya Aura? Contact Center Multimedia Implementation Questions]

Users of the Outbound Campaign Management Tool require access rights to the Outbound component. Which component within the Center Manager Administration would the user be assigned Launchpad option access?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sabra
19 days ago
I bet the answer is hidden in the fine print, written in invisible ink. Time to break out the UV light!
upvoted 0 times
Diane
21 days ago
C) Contact Center Management makes the most sense to me. That's where you handle all the customer interactions, right?
upvoted 0 times
Edda
12 days ago
A) Configuration
upvoted 0 times
Erick
23 days ago
D) Multimedia seems logical since it's about managing communication channels. But I'm just guessing here.
upvoted 0 times
Mohammad
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. But I heard the Outbound Campaign Management Tool is like a superpower for telemarketers. Maybe it's in the 'Superhero Mode' section?
upvoted 0 times
Sena
3 days ago
C) Contact Center Management
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
6 days ago
B) Access and Partition Management
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
10 days ago
A) Configuration
upvoted 0 times
Laurena
1 months ago
I think it could also be in Multimedia, as it involves managing different types of communication channels.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Access and Partition Management. That's where you manage user permissions, right?
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
26 days ago
Correct, the user would be assigned Launchpad option access in B) Access and Partition Management.
upvoted 0 times
Nicholle
27 days ago
That's right, B) Access and Partition Management is where you can assign Launchpad option access to users.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
30 days ago
I agree, B) Access and Partition Management is the correct component for managing user permissions.
upvoted 0 times
Genevieve
1 months ago
Yes, you are correct. Access and Partition Management is where you assign access rights.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
2 months ago
But doesn't Launchpad option access relate more to the initial setup and configuration?
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it would be in Contact Center Management.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
2 months ago
I think the user would be assigned Launchpad option access in Configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel