Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 6210 Topic 4 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's Avaya Aura Contact Center Implementation Exam exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 4
[All Avaya Aura Contact Center Implementation Exam Questions]

Users of the Outbound Campaign Management Tool require access rights to the Outbound component. Which component within the Center Manager Administration would the user be assigned Launchpad option access?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Charolette
27 days ago
I believe it's Access and Partition Management because it deals with user access rights.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
29 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be Contact Center Management.
upvoted 0 times
Myong
1 months ago
Haha, this question is a real brain-teaser! I'm gonna go with D) Multimedia just for the fun of it.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Maybe it's C) Contact Center Management since that's where you handle all the customer-facing stuff.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is B) Access and Partition Management. That's where you manage user access rights for the components, right?
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
16 days ago
Yes, that's correct. It's important to manage access rights for security purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
19 days ago
I agree, B) Access and Partition Management is where you assign user access rights.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
2 months ago
I agree with Felix, Configuration seems like the right component for Launchpad access.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
2 months ago
I think the user would be assigned Launchpad option access in Configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel